Citi Community Development is looking for a summer design intern.
By Marshall Sitten / June 9, 2015
Citi Community Development leads Citi’s commitment to achieving financial inclusion and economic empowerment for underserved individuals, families and communities by working with nonprofit and public agencies across the country to expand access to financial products and services, build sustainable business solutions and forge innovative partnerships.
Visual Communications Internship Project Description:
We are looking for a summer intern to help design and produce a portfolio of high-quality data visualizations, infographics and other visual communications assets for use in both print and electronic campaigns related to Citi Community Development’s programs and partners. This is a paid internship.
While this is not a service design role per se, this internship would collaborate on service design-related projects such as Designing for Financial Empowerment.
Our ideal intern is:
- Experienced in designing attractive, functional visual communications materials, and in using data to explain complex subjects and tell complex stories in a clear, creative and accessible way
- Intellectually curious, and has excelled academically
- Demonstrably interested in corporate social responsibility, financial inclusion or community development
- Currently enrolled in or in receipt of a Master’s Degree, preferably in graphic design or related field
- Equipped with excellent analytical, research, and writing skills
- A skilled and professional communicator
- Proficient in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Bachelor or advanced degree preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills required.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to multi-task, works independently and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Strong project management, reporting, and record keeping skills.
- Strong technical knowledge, Excel and Word processing.
Long Island City, NY
Send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your CV and portfolio